Mike Belasco, a Twilio customer and President of Denver SEO company of seOverflow, made an excellent post a few weeks back explaining how to set up call tracking for your business from beginning to end using Twilio.
It is a detailed post, so if you’re interested we suggest you check out the original post on the seOverflow blog, but here is what it covers:
- Register for a Twilio account
- Buy three local phone numbers
- Download the seOverflow phone call tracking code sample zip file here
- Open calls/handler.php in your favorite editor. Replace UA-XXXXXX-1 with your Google Analytics profile ID
- Upload twiml.php, handler.php, and Galavanize.php to a directory called/calls on your website.
- Update one of your Twilio numbers that you are going to use to track your Google campaigns
- Make a test call
- Building the front end
Founded by Mike Belasco, Denver-based seOverflow is a national provider of cutting-edge search engine optimization services. Comprised of a team of talented search engine optimization professionals, seOverflow works hard to provide clients with unique and valuable positioning strategies.