Things are about to get underway at the TechCrunch Disrupt hackathon. There are tons of sponsoring APIs offering sweet prizes and Twilio is offering you $100 in Twilio credit just for using our API and the chance to win:
- Grand Prize: an 11″ MacBook Air
- Top 10 Apps: free passes to the Twilio Conference September 21st and 22nd
- Twilio track jackets & Chuck Taylors
- $100 of FREE Twilio credit to all Twilio-powered teams
- tshirts and laptop decals for ALL!
We’ll be at the event all weekend helping teams make progress on their projects, answering questions about Twilio, and supplying food and Red Bull wherever needed. Say hi to John Sheehan, Danielle Morrill, Gene Miguel, Adam Ballai and others from the Twilio team!
Resources for Getting Started with Twilio
Twilio makes it simple to add phone calls, text messages, and browser based calling (turn any computer into a phone, or even build your own Skype-like experience!) with REST APIs. Get started with these tools:
- REST APIs for making phone calls and sending text messages
- TwiML (Twilio Markup Language) for handing incoming calls and texts
- Other helpful tools: Quickstarts, Helper Libraries, Application How Tos
Tell Us How You’re Using Twilio at #HackDisrupt
Fill out the form below and let us know what you’re working on, and you’ll be entered to win these prize and we’ll also be in touch to make sure you have the support you need, and that we’re promoting the awesomeness you create. Good luck!
Oops! We could not locate your form.