Living the pirate life isn’t always easy, but entrepreneurs can set sail to pursue their projects with a little help from their friends. We’re happy to partner with Startup Pirates to offer entrepreneurs the resources they need to get their business, app or project off the ground.
Partnering With Startup Pirates
Startup Pirates is one week program full of workshops, mentorship sessions and co-working opportunities to help DOers make the most of their ideas. Pirates are everywhere. The workshops take place during the summer in Milan, Italy, Lima, Peru, and Curitiba, Brazil to name a few cities. For a full list of workshop dates and locations visit the Startup Pirates website here
The Perks of Being A Pirate
- 12 Months of Zendesk Access
- Support from Amazon Web Services
- Free Twilio credit to experiment with the service (for around 13,000 inbound call minutes, 6600 outbound minutes, or 3300 outbound text messages)
- PR and conference speaking opportunities to boost profiles
- Twilio blog posts and case studies
- Technical support via Google Hangouts or Skype
We’re can’t wait to see what you build! To learn more about Startup Pirates, visit their website here. Bon voyage mates!