Warning - 14107
SMS Rate message limit exceeded
Too many messages have been sent between two numbers within a time period, possibly indicating a runaway job
or infinite loop. There is a limit of 15 messages sent between two parties in a 30 second window.
- infinite loop caused by self referencing Sms verb action URL
- infinite loop caused by self referencing Redirect verb URL
- runaway process making repeated outgoing SMS REST API requests
- make certain any action or Redirect URL's do not loop back to the same TwiML document.
- make sure you are not using the reply to send a large quantity of messages to the same phone number
- make sure any scripts you have are not messaging someone in a loop