How do I submit a port request to Twilio?
To begin the porting process, please log into your account and go to the porting page. You will need to provide the following:
- The authorized user’s first and last name
- A list of the number(s) you want to port
- The corresponding service address. Please note that we need an actual physical address. PO Boxes are insufficient.
- A Letter of Authorization (LOA): please note that the information on your LOA must match the authorized user name and service address provided
- A scanned (or electronic) copy of your most recent phone bill (within the last 30 days) that includes your account and address information for all the numbers you’d like to port
Make sure all the information provided matches the service information on file with your current carrier. You can call them prior to submitting your request to ensure that the information matches.