- A Workflow approach for keeping your business logic inside models
- Concise Ruby way for specifying voice responses and key press actions within states
- Clean and RESTful controllers that understand Twilio requests
- Automatic generation of TwiML based on current interaction state
- HTML scaffolding to quickly test your interactions in the browser
Here’s a snippit from the included example. It defines the :hello state.
If you’re building a Rails app with Twilio integration it’s easy to get started with Twilioflow.