Two weeks ago all of us at Twilio HQ were very excited to unveil Twilio Connect, the hotly anticipated, oft-requested ability to let your users run your Twilio app with their own Twilio credits. In its short life so far, it is already proving to be a huge boon to developers participating in competitions, allowing you to write your app without worrying about draining your account if it becomes a smash hit.
This week we’re stoking that excitement into a raging fire with an open, free-form contest for Twilio Connect. No theme, no prescription, no partner – any Twilio app that sports Connect is eligible, so long as it hasn’t won a previous contest.
Participants will be vying for a slim, trim and brand spankin’ new 11-inch MacBook Air.
This week’s contest is pretty loose, but each entry must conform to these requirements.
- Entries must be submitted by 11:59 PM PDT Sunday October 16th
- Entries must use Twilio Connect
- Entries do not have to be new – you can integrate Twilio Connect into your existing app to participate
- Entry cannot be an app that has previously won a Twilio Developer Contest
- Bonus points for submission to our App Gallery
- Extra bonus points for use of Twilio Client
You can submit your entry here.
What’s This Developer Contest About?
Each fortnight, we incent developers to build something awesome with a Twilio-powered contest. As a language agnostic platform for cloud communications, we want developers of every shape, size and stripe to solve problems and grab a little glory using Twilio. To kickstart the creative process, we’ve run these developer contests for over a year.