CRM may seem like all business to some, but the enterprise is getting social and business in the front can be a party in the back too. Twilio is teaming up with salesforce.com for a contest all about CRM, just in time for the upcoming Cloudstock conference in San Francisco. This contest is open to all developers and if you are headed to Cloudstock, join us for the event and the additional developers challenge there. You’ll get a chance to win even more prizes during Cloudstock in addition to the great prizes we have here.
The Challenge: Build with Salesforce
Get started building a Twilio and Salesforce integration, and create a CRM tool for the social enterprise. We have a few resources to help you get started:
- Getting started with Twilio and Salesforce
- How to Answer Incoming Calls with your CRM
- Salesforce Documentation
Here are a few examples of very cool apps built with Twilio and SalesForce:
- Seconds uses Salesforce with SMS Integration for local businesses
- RingDNA provides a click-to-call center through your mobile device
- Phone2Lead serves call tracking natively in Salesforce
Win the title of CRM Master
This contest is all about tackling the top CRM tool and making it even better with voice, SMS and VoIP. Not only will you gain the Twilio-approved title of CRM Master, you can pick up these sweet prizes:
- Kindle Fire
- Limited edition Twilio Merit Badge
What’s this Developer Contest’s All About
- Entries must be submitted by 11:59 PM PST Sunday March 25th
- Entries must use Twilio API and Salesforce / Force.com
- Entry must be accompanied by a video or screencast
- Entry cannot be an app that has previously won a Twilio Developer Contest
- Bonus points for submission to the Twilio App Gallery and Programmable Web
What’s This Developer Contest About?
Every month, we encourage developers to build something awesome with a Twilio-powered contest. As a language agnostic platform for cloud communications, we want developers of every shape, size and stripe to solve problems and grab a little glory using Twilio. To kickstart the creative process, we’ve run these developer contests for over a year.