The second annual TwilioCon 2012 is coming this October, bringing together over 1,000 members of the Twilio community to unlock the big black box of telephony. Join software developers, entrepreneurs, system integrators, independent software vendors and more to talk about building next-generation communication solutions powered by Twilio. Early bird tickets are on sale so jump over to Eventbrite and register now.
Call For Speakers
We’re looking for technologists, industry leaders, line of business experts and anyone who is passionate about building the future of communications. Submit your speaker proposal and we’ll get in touch soon.
Read more about the confirmed speakers for TwilioCon 2012 on the Eventbrite page including:
- Jeff Lawson, CEO, Twilio See Jeff’s keynote at TwilioCon 2011
- Evan Cooke, CTO, Twilio See Evan’s keynote at TwilioCon 2011
- Ben Milne, CEO, Dwolla
- Eric Koester, COO/CMO, Zaarly
- Albert Wenger, Union Square Ventures
- Dave McClure, 500 Startups See Dave’s talk on Why Marketing Matters
- Patrick McKenzie, Founder & CEO of Kalzumeus Software See Patrick’s talk on Monetizing Twilio Apps.
Why Should You Attend TwilioCon 2012?
Three days of non-stop Twilio with a loaded schedule of items for both technical and nontechnical attendees. Check out the expo floor, join us for the Twilio Hack Night and watch the Twilio Fund finalist demos. Twilio Fund is currently open for applications so submit your Twilio-powered company for consideration.
Rolling Out the Red Carpet for Developers
Take your Twilio skills to the next level with sessions where you will walk away with technical knowledge:
- In depth technical training sessions
- Hands on coding for top use cases
- Technical presentations from Twilio community members
- Hackathon: get early access to our newest products and take them for a test drive
Can’t code? That’s cool, TwilioCon is for you too
Companies like Ebay, LinkedIn, Intuit, Salesforce and many more use Twilio to re-imagine how they power customer interactions and communications features, while saving time and money. Discover how these innovators and thousands more are fueling the idea factory that is changing the way the world communicates.
- Twilio 101 sessions introducing each product
- Case study presentations from Fortune 1000 companies
- Executive roundtables and fireside chats with Twilio product leadership
- Twilio Fund finalists presentations (apply until August 31st)
Revisit TwilioCon 2011
If you are looking for proof that this will be worth your time and money, look no further than TwilioCon 2011. Last year we featured prominent technology community members who are crucial to the Twilio ecosystem and helped us explore how to get started with Twilio and your technologies of choice, build great apps, make money and share your success story with the world. See videos of their talks here.