Ah conference season… long days of fulfilling sessions with new ideas flowing, followed by late nights of networking, hackathons and not nearly enough sleep. Sometimes it can be overwhelming with all the hustle, especially without the right tools to make the most of it.
As a conference aficionado, we bet you have some great ideas around apps that could help harness the awesome from each event: Is there a better way to organize all of the after-parties? What app could we use to network with the most relevant people here? As we gear up for TwilioCon 2012, this developer contest is about building the app you want at the next event you attend. The winner of this contest will grab a full conference pass to TwilioCon in October and get a chance to show off the app during the event.
Build the app you want to see at your next conference. A tool that attendees can use to get the most out of the talks, the parties, and the people attending. Need some ideas to get started? Here are a few ideas:
- Meal app – find new friends to eat with for lunch or dinner
- Sessions – organize and be social around the conference sessions
- Realtime talk feedback – interact with the speaker during the talk
- Group messaging – grow your own network within the event
First place will receive a full three-day conference pass to TwilioCon 2012 in San Francisco. Your app will also be featured at TwilioCon 2012 for attendees to use.
Second place will take home $50 in Twilio credit and a brand new Kindle Fire.
- Entries must be submitted by 11:59 PM PST Sunday August 19th
- Entries must use Twilio API
- Entry must be accompanied by a video or screencast
- Entry cannot be an app that has previously won a Twilio Developer Contest
- Bonus points for submission to the Twilio App Gallery and Programmable Web
What’s This Developer Contest All About?
Every month, we encourage developers to build something awesome with a Twilio-powered contest. As a language agnostic platform for cloud communications, we want developers of every shape, size and stripe to solve problems and grab a little glory using Twilio. To kickstart the creative process, we run these developer contests every month.