The countdown begins! TwilioCon is coming in October and we’ve got a serious line of speakers and content. Today we’re very excited to announce keynote speaker Doreen Lorenzo, President of frog, who will speak to the intersection of design with the future of the cloud.
Curious about the agenda? We’ll be releasing content details and agenda next week so stay tuned. Learn more about the other speakers confirmed for TwilioCon, get hands on with Twilio products on the Workshop Day and Register Now to join our community to discuss the future of communications.
Meet the Newest Speakers
Doreen Lorenzo, President, frog – As president of frog, Doreen Lorenzo drives company strategy and oversees worldwide operations. During her 13 years with frog, Doreen has been instrumental in re-structuring the company, taking it from a traditional design boutique to becoming one of the world’s foremost global innovation firms, securing broad-based arrangements with an array of Fortune 500 clients. Passionate about building a distinctive environment at frog that allows creative talent to do their best work, Doreen has deep insight into how to create a unique corporate culture geared towards innovation and breakthrough thinking.
Prior to becoming frog’s president in 2006, Doreen served as the company’s chief operating officer. A frequent resource for media on innovation, creativity and business, Doreen has been featured by ABC Now, Bloomberg, Fast Company, Fortune, and The New York Times, among others.
Check out this list of other speakers confirmed for TwilioCon. We can’t wait.
- Sam Boonin, VP of Product Engagement, Zendesk
- Josh Gosse, iOS Developer, Shopify
- Greg Hanson, COO, Tree.com
- Craig Kitterman, Sr. Tech Product Manager, Microsoft
- Michelle Lee, 2012 Fellow, Code for America
- Jeff Linwood, Software Developer, LeanMeanTech
- Daniel Palacio, Founder, Authy
- Pat Patterson, Principal Developer Evangelist, salesforce.com
- Scott Post, Senior Software Developer Lead, Hulu
- Mina Radhakrishnan, Product Manager, Uber
- Ash Rust, Co-Founder, Sendhub
- Marc Talluto, CEO, Fruition Partners