NodeConf 2013 is around the corner and shaping up to be an awesome event. One of our favorite events of the year, NodeConf is the best opportunity to hang out with and learn from some of the most active node.js contributors and community members around, all while camping out at the picturesque Walker Creek Ranch. Team Twilio will be there taking it all in, but we’d love to see you there as well.
We have a NodeConf bunk ticket (an $800 value) up for grabs and we’d like to give it away to a node.js developer who hacks something cool using Twilio’s node.js module. It can do or be anything you like, so long as it uses node.js and the Twilio module in some capacity. If you’re looking for inspiration or examples, here are a few resources to get you started:
- Official module docs (setup/quickstart/API reference)
- Getting Started with the Twilio Module for node.js
- VoIP in the Browser with Twilio Client and node.js
- Votr – an SMS voting application with real-time result tracking: Part One | Part Two | Part Three
- Pair Programming in the Browser with Twilio and node.js