The deadline for applications is September 5th, 5pm PST. Apply here.
Get on the bus and get into two awesome conferences. We’re teaming up with Box to bring 50 developers from Las Vegas and LA to San Francisco for TwilioCon and BoxWorks Developer Day. We’ll take care of your travel to and from LV/LA and cover both conference passes. The only thing you need to handle are your accommodations in San Francisco. Apply now to claim your spot.
Join us for this jam packed week in San Francisco. These conferences give you access to incredible keynotes, talks from leading decision makers in the tech industry, a great opportunity for networking and hacking, and access to fun after parties.
Get On The Bus
Outfitted with Wi-Fi and flat screen TVs, you’ll cruise in comfort with snacks-a-plenty, hacking challenges, and road trip games, or feel free to opt-out and take a snooze. Once you get to San Francisco, it’s go time at the conferences!
Tickets and Lodging
All of the riders on the bus will get complimentary registration to both TwilioCon and BoxWorks Developer Day, an invite-only event.
Both Twilio and Box have blocks of hotel rooms reserved at special rates during the conferences. When you receive confirmation for your spot on the bus, you’ll be registered for the conferences and receive more information about making hotel reservations.
The Nitty Gritty
- A free ride on the bus from Los Angeles or Las Vegas
- A complimentary pass to TwilioCon
- A complimentary pass to the invite-only BoxWorks Developer Day
You’re responsible for:
- Accommodations in San Francisco
- Travel to and from Los Angeles or Las Vegas
Monday: Bus Day
- Depart Las Vegas at 8:00am
- Depart Los Angeles at 12:30pm
- Snacks will be provided on bus.
Tuesday: BoxWorks Developer Day + After Party ft. Blink 182
- Breakfast, lunch, and snacks provided
Wednesday: TwilioCon + Hacker Olympics
- Breakfast, lunch, and dinner provided
Thursday: TwilioCon + After Party
- Breakfast, lunch, and heavy appetizers provided
Friday: Bus Day
- Departs San Francisco at 8am
- Breakfast and snacks provided on bus
How To Get On The Bus?
Ready to get on the bus? Apply now, it’s a first come first serve basis based on applications. Sign up here.