Worse than a lump of coal in your stocking is the terrifying experience of discovering your clothes in a wet pile on the floor at your local laundromat or the shared laundry room in your dorm or apartment. Many of us have been there – maybe we forgot to set our alarm or simply fell asleep. Instructables user MakerBee knew there had to be a way to solve this problem and built the Adruino+Twilio Powered SMS Laundry alerts sytem. We couldn’t think of a better hack to highlight day 11 of #12HacksOfChristmas.
Head over to Instructables for full instructions on building your own version of this hack. And until tomorrow, Happy Hacking and Happy Holidays to all!
- Programmable Wireless: Arduino and Sim800 Cellular Machine to Machine Commands Quickstart
- Programmable Wireless: Arduino MKR GSM 1400 Machine to Machine Commands Quickstart
- Light Up Your Hackpack With the Adafruit NeoMatrix Library
- Blink an ESP8266 LED in Real-Time using Twilio’s Sync for IoT
- How To Create a Spooky Halloween Hackpack with Laravel and Arduino