Deck the halls with Raspberry Pi’s, fa la la la la la LEDs! Today’s hack is another brilliant hardware hack that solves one of the more mundane and cumbersome interactions many car owners face everyday… the garage door. In this detailed tutorial instructables user AkiraFist explains how to harness Raspberry Pi, a webcam and Twilio to create a video-monitored garage door “butler”. AkiraFist even explains how you can enable access for friends, family and house-sitters.
Thanks for the stellar hack Akira! And until tomorrow, Happy Hacking and Happy Holidays!
- Twilio Connect Python Quickstart
- Receive and Reply to SMS and MMS Messages in Python with Amazon Lambda
- Building TwilioQuest with Twilio Sync, Django, and Vue.js
- FindaPark Wins Our Earth Day Contest & Vimal Wins Our Teach Twilio Contest
- Birth Announcements for the Busy Father using Python, Flask and Twilio