- International shipping of SIMs now available.
- Single Programmable SIM connects your devices in over 100+ countries.
- Ordering SIMs simplified through Console.
Today, we’re excited to announce international shipping for Programmable Wireless SIMs—offering cellular connectivity for your SIM-connected devices around the globe.
International shipping, together with international data connectivity, means that global connectivity from a single SIM is now available in 100+ countries. Now you can use Programmable Wireless as a single point of integration for your global connectivity use cases.
Let’s say you’re tracking a fleet of trucks that run from Canada, through the United States, down to Mexico, and back. Programmable Wireless’ international data offering provides a seamless integration with carriers on a single SIM with competitive rates.
We can ship SIMs to your developers to start testing, to your original design manufacturer (ODM) so they can start building, or just about anywhere else you need us to.
How to Get Started
- Order SIMs through Console and we’ll ship them (almost) anywhere in the world.
- Create a Rate Plan that allows international data connectivity.
- Learn how to send machine-to-machine commands and more from our documentation.
Looking for inspiration for your next IoT project? Visit Wireless Blueprints. Twilio Blueprints are more than tutorials—they’re step-by-step instructions that guide you through the entire process of creating an IoT product: the hardware required, the code to run on the device, and a reusable front-end to manage your fleet with best practices weaved throughout.
We can’t wait to see what you connect!