We encourage customers of all kinds to use the Twilio name and logo as an indication that their service is built using Twilio. Please use one of the official badges provided.
Powered by Twilio
Any customer using Twilio may display the ‘Powered by Twilio’ badge on their app or website. There are two versions available in multiple colors.
We do not permit our logo to be displayed alongside other logos without explicit permission. Please observe the following guidelines in permitted cases.
- Scale the logos so that they have the same weight visually.
- Provide sufficient distance between the logos. The width of the Twilio logomark is a good reference point.
- Center the logos horizontally.
- Provide sufficient space on all side of the Twilio logo. Do not infringe on the logo clearspace.
- Display your appropriate badge proudly
- Be conscious of legibility
- Be conscious of space and placement
- Do not imply an inaccurate or misleading relationship with Twilio
- Do not alter the badge color
- Do not alter the badge text
- Do not recreate the badge
- Do not produce co-branded swag