We use photography to tell the stories of our customers and to provide a face for our technology.
We want customers to appear like idealized versions of their natural selves. They are our heroes, and we present them heroicly.
- Strong highlights and shadows
- High level of detail
- Subject looking away from camera
- Simple clothing style (no graphic tees or complex patterns)
- Isolate the subject by shooting against a green screen
Mixing illustration and photography
Stay tuned! This style is in development.
Approved image library
Stay tuned! This section is in development.
Sometimes we must use stock photography. Follow these guidelines to help choose aesthetically pleasing and on-brand imagery.
We are dedicated to building an environment that is welcoming to all people regardless of personal identity. To that end, we encourage the use of images that authentically represent healthy diversity.
Recommended stock photo resources
Internal image library
Brand approved company photos of employees, offices, events, and customers. (Under development)
A huge range of stock imagery ranging from high-quality to cornball. Use discretion.
Generally high-quality and license free stock photos. Some are too heavily stylized. You are likely to start seeing them all over the internet.
Approved photographers and videographers
Stay tuned! This section is under development.
- Only use images from trusted sources
- Choose images that have a clear focal point
- Choose images that appear natural
- Choose images that evoke our brand values
- Represent a healthy diversity
- Never use unlicensed images
- Never pull images from a Google search
- Avoid images that are negative
- Avoid images that are cliche
- Avoid stylized images