This release of Flex UI and WebChat UI bring a number of usability improvements and new features to Flex Messaging:
- Browser Notifications: Flex now sends a browser notification when the Flex window is not in focus and the agent is assigned a new task or receives a new message.
- Markdown: Added support for markdown markup language for WebChat.
- WebChat Customer Presence: Indicator for WebChat tasks signaling whether the customer is still online.
- Typing Indicator in Task List: Added typing indicators in the Task List specific for WebChat.
Other notable changes in this release include:
- Improved Notifications API with browser notifications and actions support
- Support for double-byte characters (Chinese, Japanese, Korean) for WebChat message input