Twilio is pleased to support a number of our partners who offer our developers unique solutions based on our cellular connectivity platform.
Mason provides a platform for software developers to quickly create and deploy application-specific white-label Android devices. It offers:
- A selection of enterprise-first devices: phones, tablets and wearables.
- Tools to build a custom Android-based OS.
- SDKs to programmatically control the hardware and user experience.
- A cloud platform for managing your device fleet.
Mason offers a set of Developer Kits to help you quickly — under two hours — build and test proof-of-concepts. Every Mason Developer Kit includes Twilio cellular connectivity: an activated Twilio SIM is included.
Ready to get started? Follow these steps:
- Head over to Mason and order your first Developer kit. Use the code
TWILIODKto qualify for 30% off.
- Run through this Quick Start to get your device connected fast. If you’d prefer a more detailed walkthrough, you should start with Setting up a Dev Kit Device and then continue with Creating a Mason Project.