Twilio IoT Development Partners
Twilio is pleased to support a number of our partners who offer our developers unique solutions based on our cellular connectivity platform.
Mason provides a platform for software developers to quickly create and deploy application-specific white-label Android devices. It offers:
- A selection of enterprise-first devices: phones, tablets and wearables.
- Tools to build a custom Android-based OS.
- SDKs to programmatically control the hardware and user experience.
- A cloud platform for managing your device fleet.
Mason offers a set of Developer Kits to help you quickly — under two hours — build and test proof-of-concepts. Every Mason Developer Kit includes Twilio cellular connectivity: an activated Twilio SIM is included.
Ready to get started? Follow these steps:
- Head over to Mason and order your first Developer kit. Use the code
TWILIODKto qualify for 30% off.
- Run through this Quick Start to get your device connected fast. If you’d prefer a more detailed walkthrough, you should start with Setting up a Dev Kit Device and then continue with Creating a Mason Project.
Need some help?
We all do sometimes; code is hard. Get help now from our support team, or lean on the wisdom of the crowd by visiting Twilio's Stack Overflow Collective or browsing the Twilio tag on Stack Overflow.