- Fixed an issue that could prevent the disconnected event from surfacing
- Fixed an issue where Firefox can occasionally throw a warning on SDK init.
- Support new cumulative and real time stats endpoints.
- Fix issue with Conference Instruction parameters not being applied when NOT using the options parameter.
- Allowing all Conference Instruction parameters
- Fix updating of expiring tokens in Workspace, TaskQueue JS SDKs
- Fix Dates for Worker on
disconnectedevent if we lose connectivity for 60 seconds.
- Add license information
- Allow DequeueStatusCallbackEvent parameter to be applied to Dequeue Instructions
- Fixed an issue with Worker DateCreated, DateUpdated, DateLastStatusUpdated being incorrect
task.addonsas a property
reservation.redirectto redirect a reservation's call.
fetchReservationsfor a Worker such that the
reservation.taskobject is populated.
connectedevent when websocket connects
disconnectedevent when websocket disconnects
offlineevent in favor of
- Added ability to complete a Task for a Worker
- Added ability to update a Task for a Worker
- Added ability for closing existing socket connections for the same Worker
- Throw an exception if no Token is provided upon initialization
capacity.updateevent for Multi-Task Workers
- Added support for fetching the Channels a Multi-Task Worker is assigned
- Exposed an error event to handle websocket errors
- Exposed an offline event to handle websocket going offline
- Fixed a bug such that upon a Worker being initialized, do not try and update the Worker to the given Connection Activity if there are pending Reservations for the Worker.
- Upon a Worker being initialized, you can specify an Activity for a Worker to be placed in upon connecting and disconnecting (online and offline), which the JS SDK will handle automatically.
- reservation.dequeue() now supports DequeueRecord, DequeueTimeout, DequeueStatusCallbackUrl, DequeueTo
- If you're utilizing
reservation.dequeue, add four parameters before your completion function.
- Pending Reservations for a Worker are fetched on load of the JS SDK and will trigger a
CallRecordparameters added for reservation.call() function.
- JS SDK will now attempt to reconnect when a websocket is closed.
- Developers can turn off a console messages from the JS SDK by providing a value (default is on).
- Developers can now handle 500 errors correctly in their applications.
- Download the latest helper lib to allow a Worker's JWT by default to have permission to fetch their pending reservations.
- If you're utilizing
reservation.call, add two parameters before your completion function.
reservation.canceledevents were changed back to send a Reservation object and provide a with a ReservationSid when Task is deleted.
reservation.canceledevents were changed to a Task object rather than a Reservation object to limit client side errors when Tasks were deleted.
Initial 1.1.1 release.
- Added support for fetching and updating all entities Workspace
- Added support for Reservation Instructions (Accept / Reject / Dequeue / Call) for integration with Enqueue TwiML verb
Initial 1.0 release.
- Added support for workers to receive reservation and worker activity events