Connecting your embedded devices and Things to the internet is just a few steps away.
Grab your Twilio SIM card, register it, assign a rate plan, and activate then follow along as we connect various devices and computers to Programmable Wireless. These quickstarts are your fastest way from 0 bars to "Hello, World!".
Choose your device – or a reasonable approximation – and follow along:
- Twilio Alfa Developer Kit (NB-IoT)
- Adafruit Feather 32u4 Fona
- Adafruit FONA 3G
- Arduino MKR GSM 1400
- Raspberry Pi with a USB Cellular Modem (Headless)
- Raspberry Pi Sixfab IoT Hub Quickstart
- DragonBoard 410c IoT Hub Quickstart
- Arduino Uno or Nano with a SIM800 GSM Module
- Seeed Studio Wio Tracker GSM
- Seeed Studio Wio Tracker LTE