Top investment firms and Twilio coming together to advance communications.
TwilioFund is a $50M investment fund designed to grow an ecosystem of companies that build innovative and engaging applications on Twilio's platform.
We partnered with top VC firms Bessemer Venture Partners, Draper Fisher Jurvetson, and Redpoint Ventures to fund developers and startups using Twilio's platform to build mobile and web applications. Teams funded through this program have an opportunity to access capital from our VC partners, receive Twilio discounts, and get marketing support and advice on best practices.
A few areas of interest are:
- Data and analytics used to help drive a better customer experience from communications
- Interesting ways to expose data via APIs
- Leverage our two-factor authentication solution in new and interesting ways
- Use the new Twilio Video API to solve unmet customer needs
- Utilizing messaging to power the on-demand request economy
- SonarSonar enables companies to communicate with their customers on modern mobile messaging channels. Facebook Messenger, SMS, WeChat and more are the preferred communication medium for customers to provide a more personal, efficient experience.
- HobnobHobnob magically creates beautiful, mobile-first invitations with a layer of intelligence for a seamless experience across native app, mobile web and text messaging so that you can focus on what matters most about an event: being there.
- TalkdeskTalkdesk is an easy-to-use, cloud-based call center software solution that helps improve customer interactions while reducing costs. Received Series A funding in June 2015.
- WedgiesWedgies are social polls for media and brands that allow engagement via social media and website audiences. Wedgies polls are built for the social web, they're -- real time, media rich, engaging, and mobile optimized. Received Seed Round funding in March 2015.
- SpeakeasySpeakeasy's mobile conferencing app transforms today's out-of-touch conference call technology into an engaging, shared experience that delights the user, increases productivity, and builds better business relationships.
Wear the customer's shoes
Solve problems from the customer's perspective
Think at scale
Companies building products to tackle big problems and can support them as they grow
Relentless about success
Building the best possible experience for your customer
Bessemer Venture Partners
Bessemer Venture Partners (BVP) manages more than $4 billion in venture capital invested in over 130 companies around the world. BVP has invested in companies including: LinkedIn, Shopify, Pinterest, Yelp, and SendGrid.
Draper Fisher Jurvetson
Draper Fisher Jurvetson (DFJ) provides venture capital to extraordinary entrepreneurs who want to change the world. DFJ has invested in companies including: Space-X, Tesla, Twitter, Yammer, and Box.
Redpoint Ventures has helped entrepreneurs build innovative businesses that defy convention, shape the future, and change the world. Redpoint has invested in companies including: Stripe, Looker, RelateIQ, Sonos, and Nextdoor.
- Y CombinatorY CombinatorY CombinatorY Combinator