The New Digital Contact Center: What your Customers Want
What an amazing year it’s been! In contact centers, digital channels and AI-enabled self-service have gone from being considered emerging technologies to customers’ channels of choice. Contact centers that were slowly migrating from voice-centric environments were rapidly transported into the digital age, with environments that empower customers to help themselves, enhance agent engagement and improve productivity. Join this webinar to learn:
- What a great service experience means to customers today
- The top 10 activities to digitally transform a voice-centric contact center
- The critical role of omni-channel self-service solutions contact centers of the future
- The benefits of digital-first service
- From plain-vanilla digital channel usage to innovative digital workflows
- Benefits of agility in the contact center
- Personalization - where do we go from here?
Meet the Presenters
Principal Solutions Engineer,
Principal Product Marketing Manager,
Eli is a Principal Solutions Engineer for Twilio’s Contact Centre products based in Sydney. He has been working in Contact Centres for over 20 years with a passion for innovating on customer experiences. Equally comfortable writing code or running a business design workshop - Eli brings hands on experience in structuring programs of work for rapid, low-risk performance realization. Prior to joining Twilio, Eli has been an implementation and design lead in various global systems integrators and analytics software vendors. Elis has a notable fondness for dogs.
Tim Richter is Principal Product Marketing Manager for Twilio Flex. He has over 15 years of experience in the communications industry in product management and product marketing roles. As a frequent speaker and content contributor for the contact center industry, Tim enjoys examining evolving market trends and communicating innovative customer solutions to educate and inspire. You can reach him at trichter [at] twilio.com.