Submit a bulk port request
A bulk port request is a request to port more than 49 numbers. Here is how to submit a Bulk Port request:
1. Log into your account and go to the porting page. You will need to provide us with your service address and contact information, as well as a list of all numbers you want to port.
2. Fill out a Letter of Authorization and provide a scanned (or electronic) copy of your most recent phone bill (must be within the last 30 days).
3. Attach an Excel CSV file that includes your phone numbers in one column (note: you must also provide a list of at least 50 numbers in the port request form itself). You will select the ‘Add another billing document’ and attach the excel sheet.
Occasionally, you may have difficulty uploading a bulk request through the portal. Please do not break up bulk requests into smaller projects because doing so will only create complications in the porting process. In most cases, the underlying carriers will delay or reject the requests if they realize that there has been attempt to take a bulk request and break it into smaller projects.
Instead, if you have difficulty uploading the bulk request, please send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org with the following information:
- A .csv file of the numbers to be ported
- The Account SID for the account the telephone numbers need to be placed into
- A Letter Of Authorization dated within the last 30 days ( https://www.twilio.com/
resources/docs/Letter_of_ Authorization.pdf )
- A Billing Document dated within the last 30 days
Bulk port requests take approximately 6-8 weeks to complete. This timeline is dependent on the carriers involved and can take longer.