Connect your IoT devices over
T-Mobile’s US Narrowband Network
Take your narrowband devices to market quickly if your IoT use case requires US narrowband connectivity. Narrowband is designed to improve power consumption for devices sending smaller or infrequent packets of data, while reducing the costs of connectivity and hardware.
Control your devices with
powerful developer tools
Breakout SDK for massive IoT
- Breakout SDK abstracts complex elements of Narrowband IoT deployment
- Twilio removes development barriers by handling tasks such as network registration on your behalf
- Intelligently optimized communication between devices and cloud services based on your network capability requirements across IP, Non-IP, and SMS
Straightforward Narrowband access
- Uncomplicated, easy Narrowband connectivity on T-Mobile’s US Narrowband Network
- Connect and manage your SIM using intuitive REST APIs or manage your fleet from the Twilio Console
- Start building now with no minimum commitments or NDAs
- Learn more about building with Narrowband by browsing our developer resources
Widen your network with Twilio IoT
Go beyond Narrowband and access the world’s top-tier cellular and IoT-only networks with a single Multi-IMSI SIM. Control your connectivity with the simplicity of one API, console, and bill—from one provider.
Deliver IoT connectivity through T-Mobile’s global network of carrier partners. Plus, manage your IoT fleet with an easy-to-use console and API.