You can now retrieve a bulk listing of all of your Super SIMs through the Twilio Console.
The data comes in a
.csv file and contains the following information for each of your Super SIMs:
- Its SID
- Its name.
- Its ICCID.
- Its Status.
- Its Fleet’s SID.
- Its Fleet’s name.
- Is data enabled for the Fleet?
- Are commands enabled for the Fleet?
- The Fleet’s monthly data transfer limit.
- The Fleet’s Network Access Profile (NAP) SID.
- The NAP’s name.
- The SID of the order you placed for the SIM.
To download the file, look for the CSV heading in the list of Super SIMs in the Console. Click the button next to the heading to retrieve the file.
You can set which SIMs are included in the file by applying a filter — by Status, Fleet and/or Order — before initiating the download.
However you filter your Super SIMs, or don’t, the maximum number of records you can export is 10,000. Please be aware that the more Super SIMs inlcuded, the longer it will take to generate the file. This can take up to 10 seconds.