Conference Insights provides multiple views into conference metadata which allow users to see conference parameters, investigate participant event timelines, and understand detected quality issues.
The data gathered from calls and conferences is aggregated into powerful reporting Dashboards and detailed summaries in Twilio Console that quickly highlight key aspects of call and conference behavior. Voice Insights for Twilio Voice SDKs exposes further functionality allowing you to react to call quality events in your Twilio SDK code.
Voice Insights Advanced Features provides time-series views of metrics and event streams in Console, and programmatic access to call, conference, and participant summaries via REST API and Event Streams.
Voice and Conference Insights data is available for calls or conferences made within the last 30 days.
- Learn more about the Voice Insights Dashboard and Call Summary pages
- Learn more about Conference Summary and Participant Summary pages
- Learn about Voice Insights Events in Twilio Voice SDKs
- Learn about Call Annotations (Beta)
- Learn about Voice Insights Advanced Features
- Explore the REST API
- View frequently asked questions about Voice Insights