Send confidently with Twilio SendGrid
Get all your email delivered in seconds and without interruption. Our flexible Email API and proprietary Mail Transfer Agent (MTA), intuitive console, powerful features, and email experts make it easy.
How it works
Twilio SendGrid delivers
Undelivered emails are
Maximize inbox placement
Use our hybrid, fully redundant MTA for powerful performance, including automated queue handling and throttle risk detection.
Protect your reputation as a trusted sender
Improve email deliverability with Deliverability Insights, sender authentication, SPF and DKIM, reverse DNS, and dedicated IP addresses.
Get an edge on the competition
Benefit from peering to directly deliver email to Google, Yahoo, AOL, and Apple. Consult with email experts who serve on industry-leading groups MS11WG, ESPC, DMA, and EEC.
See plans and pricing
Whether you’re sending 100 emails
or 100 billion—it just works
emails sent each month
median email delivery speed
four nines uptime SLA
Built to deliver a better
Get started with a few lines of code
- Integrate with our RESTful APIs and SMTP in minutes
- Code in your preferred language (libraries in 7 languages)
- Start building your email program with interactive docs
- Create email templates, view stats, and troubleshoot delivery in an intuitive UI
- Add onboarding services to help with email program architecture or email service migration
Simplify your stack with one email platform for your whole team
Uplevel your email with powerful tools and analytics
- Monitor engagement data (delivered, opened, clicked, unsubscribed, bounced)
- Use searchable email activity to organize email events by message for fast delivery troubleshooting
- Absorb the Event Webhook to create a customized analytics dashboard
- Keep invalid emails off your contact list with the Email Validation API
- Optimize email deliverability and understand cryptic bounce codes with Deliverability Insights
Protect your brand reputation with a trusted provider
- Control account security with Teammate Permissions, API Keys, 2FA, and IP access management
- Protect data privacy with Event Webhook Security, SOC 2 Type II, GDPR, and opportunistic and enforced TLS encryption
- Keep messages secure with authentication standards DMARC, DKIM, and BIMI
- Prevent malicious email activity with dedicated fraud and compliance teams
- Single Sign-On (SSO) to securely and centrally manage account permissions
Optimize your customer experience
across the entire lifecycle
From signup confirmation to ongoing nurture messages, manage all your emails in one place and create custom triggers to deliver them when you want.
Terms of service updates
Customer loyalty program
Start with email and stay
connected on any channel
With the Twilio platform, you can meet your customers on the communication channels they prefer—email, SMS, voice, or video.