API libraries make it easy for you to use the Twilio APIs from your language or framework of choice. Below you'll find a list of officially supported libraries as well as libraries and projects contributed by members of our developer community. Official libraries are tested against the latest version of the API.
These libraries are open source, so if you find a feature missing or a bug, we encourage you to contribute back to the project.
- Official Ruby gem for the Twilio API
webficient/twilio by Webficient
- A Ruby wrapper for the Twilio REST API and Twilio response handlers
twilio-rb by Steven Graham
- The Ruby way to interact with the Twilio API
Twilio-Rails by Hemant Bhanoo
- Makes developing twilio applications (even) easier in rails
sms-rb by Pat Nakajima
- Send text messages with Twilio. Easily.
- Official .NET library for the Twilio API
TwilioSharp by Jacob Gable
- A Set of C# Helpers for returning TwiML from .Net MVC 3 Sites
twilio.sugar by Billy Coover
- C# 4.0 wrapper to Twilio Rest API
Twilio Server Library by Tony Gravagno
- TSL.NET is a client library for creating .NET applications with Twilio
TwiML Sharp by Tyler Kline
- A set of wrapper classes to speed the integration of TwiML when using ASP.NET
TwilioFluent by Nick Sivo
- Makes generating TwilML responses and handling Twilio requests incredibly easy.
- Official Java library for the Twilio API
gwt-twilio by Alessio Harri
Salesforce / Force.com
Scwilio by Dag Liodden
- A Scala Twilio library
Twilio Library by Jason Fill
- Enables simple integration with both Twilio voice and SMS services
Don't see your language? We are always looking to expand our
API libraries. If you have a library, send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org.