API Libraries and SDKs
API libraries make it easy for you to use Twilio in your favorite language.
Below you'll find a list of officially supported libraries as well as libraries
and projects contributed by members of our developer community.
Official Twilio API Libraries
CodeIgniter-Twilio by Ben Edmunds
- CodeIgniter library wrapper for the Twilio API class
Drupal Twilio module by Arvin Singla
- Send and receive phone calls and SMS messages from inside Drupal
Fuel-Twilio by Matthew McConnell
- A Twilio plugin for FuelPHP
webficient/twilio by Webficient
- A Ruby wrapper for the Twilio REST API and Twilio response handlers
twilio-rb by Steven Graham
- The Ruby way to interact with the Twilio API
Twilio-Rails by Hemant Bhanoo
- Makes developing twilio applications (even) easier in rails
sms-rb by Pat Nakajima
- Send text messages with Twilio. Easily.
django-twilio by Randall Degges
- A simple library for building twilio-powered Django webapps.
twiliogo by Carlos Diaz-Padron
- Go helper library for the Twilio API.
twilio by Cris Kvist
- Golang package for initiating calls, sending SMS and generating TwiML.
TwilioSharp by Jacob Gable
- A Set of C# Helpers for returning TwiML from .Net MVC 3 Sites
twilio.sugar by Billy Coover
- C# 4.0 wrapper to Twilio Rest API
Twilio Server Library by Tony Gravagno
- TSL.NET is a client library for creating .NET applications with Twilio
TwilioFluent by Nick Sivo
- Makes generating TwiML responses and handling Twilio requests incredibly easy.
gwt-twilio by Alessio Harri
wakanda-twilio by Alexandre Morgaut
- A Twilio helper library for Wakanda Server
twilio-gas by Samy Vacheresse
- Google Apps Script helper library for twilio based on the twilio-node
Scwilio by Dag Liodden
- A Scala Twilio library
Twilio Library by Jason Fill
- Enables simple integration with both Twilio voice and SMS services
Don't see your language? We are always looking to expand our
API libraries. If you have a library, get in touch with our support team.