- Interactive Routing using Studio
Interactive Routing using Studio
By Amber Case
- COVID use case
- Hackathon winner
Phone tree app using Studio. This example enables a user to make selections using the dial pad in order to hear a custom story. Users can also give feedback via voicemail.
- User calls your Twilio phone number
- Your Studio app surfaces options to the user
- The user selects an option using the dialpad
- The user hears a recording based on that selection, and is prompted to select another
- Users are given the option to give feedback via voicemail
Step 2: You need an API key to get startedGet a free API key
Step 3: Set up the code sample locally
Don't see what you want? Request a code sample Explore Docs
Questions about scaling, pricing, or which products/features to use? Get a consultation
There was an issue loading the page.
Please try again in some time.