- SMS Notifications
This sample app provides an example of how to automate a workflow using Twilio's REST APIs and Twilio SMS. This particular example mimics a vacation rental website where a host can notify guests of a reservation via text message.
Here is an example of that workflow:
- A host creates a vacation property listing through the website
- A guest requests a reservation for a property through the website
- The host receives an SMS notifying them of the reservation request
- The host can either Accept or Reject the reservation by responding to the SMS
- The guest is notified via SMS whether their request was rejected or accepted
We are currently in the process of updating this sample template. If you are encountering any issues with the sample, please open an issue at github.com/twilio-labs/code-exchange/issues and we’ll try to help you.
Choose a language
You need an API key to get startedGet a free API key
Ready to set up the code?