- SMS Notifications
This sample app provides an example of how to automate a workflow using Twilio's REST APIs and Twilio SMS. This particular example mimics a vacation rental website where a host can notify guests of a reservation via text message.
Here is an example of that workflow:
- A host creates a vacation property listing through the website
- A guest requests a reservation for a property through the website
- The host receives an SMS notifying them of the reservation request
- The host can either Accept or Reject the reservation by responding to the SMS
- The guest is notified via SMS whether their request was rejected or accepted
Step 1: Choose a language
Step 2: You need an API key to get startedGet a free API key
Step 3: Set up the code sample locally
Don't see what you want? Request a code sample Explore Docs
Questions about scaling, pricing, or which products/features to use? Get a consultation
There was an issue loading the page.
Please try again in some time.