- Video Collaboration
- COVID use case
The following example demonstrates how to deploy a video collaboration app in minutes.
- To build on iOS, use the sample using Swift
- To build on Android, use the sample using Java
How it works:
- Install and setup the Twilio CLI to interact with the Twilio API from your development machine.
- Install the Twilio RTC CLI Plugin to help deploy your front and backend.
- Build and deploy the app from your machine and try it out for yourself!
Step 1: Choose a language
Step 2: You need an API key to get startedGet a free API key
Step 3: Set up the code sample locally
Don't see what you want? Request a code sample Explore Docs
Questions about scaling, pricing, or which products/features to use? Get a consultation
There was an issue loading the page.
Please try again in some time.