- Virtual Collaboration and Education
Virtual Collaboration and Education
- COVID use case
- Hackathon winner
- Social Impact
Web application that streams content from a host user machine to one or more remote users over the internet. Includes whiteboarding, screen sharing, chat, and annotation. Great starting place for education apps, to build a virtual classroom, or to otherwise communicate via video the way you might otherwise communicate in person.
- The host user can select any video they want to stream from their local directory
- The host user is provided with a canvas, where diagrams can be created and streamed in real-time to remote users. The host user's voice is also captured. This feature can serve as an online classroom.
- The host user can also capture their screen and stream it over the internet.
- During a stream, Connected users can engage in conversations using the live chat feature.
There was an issue loading the page.
Please try again in some time.