Product: Programmable Voice
In your response to Twilio’s request, the response body is larger than 64 kB. ## Error - 11750
In your response to Twilio's request, the response body is larger than 64 kB.
- The TwiML that you are serving is larger than 64 kB
- You are serving non-TwiML content in your response; e.g. error message output
- Verify that you are serving TwiML in your response to Twilio's request.
- Verify that you are including this header in your TwiML response:
<?xml version="1.0" encoding="UTF-8"?>
- Limit your TwiML response to 64 kB or less.
- Does your TwiML include the Play verb? Double-check the encoding and MIME type to ensure they are supported.
- Check that your TwiML is formatted properly. To quickly verify your TwiML, you can copy and paste it into a new TwiML bin in the Twilio Console.
- Check to see if your application is throwing errors. This may cause your application to send a large debug output back to Twilio instead of the expected TwiML.
- If you are trying to send a
200response in a status callback, use an empty TwiML response: