The issuer or subject of the JWT provided to the Twilio API was invalid.
- The issuer is missing from JWT
- The issuer entity is suspended in Twilio.
- The subject is missing from JWT
- The subject entity is suspended in Twilio.
- The issuer and subject are not related.
- In case of Public Key Client Validation, make sure the account and the API key are valid and not suspended.
- For the details on JWTs used as part of Public Key Client Validation, see the documentation
- To check whether the JWT is structurally correct, you can use the tools available at jwt.io.