Product: Programmable SMS
Phone Number Redaction is enabled for your account. Twilio's default opt-out keyword handling ("SMS STOP filtering") is not compatible with Phone Number Redaction and should be disabled.
- Twilio is currently set to handle opt-out keywords for long code numbers on your account. Twilio's opt-out handling requires Twilio to save non-redacted phone numbers of users who have opted out, and is incompatible with Phone Number Redaction.
- To resolve this issue, your application needs to be able to handle opt-out keyword messages from end users.
- Users who reply STOP, STOPALL, UNSUBSCRIBE, CANCEL, END, or QUIT should be added to a blacklist in your application to ensure you do not send them any further messages, unless they opt-in again.
- Users who reply HELP or INFO should be sent an informational message about your application or service.
- Users who reply START, YES, or UNSTOP should be removed from your "STOP" blacklist so they can receive messages from you again.
- Once you are ready to disable Twilio's built-in opt-out handling and process the above keywords in your own application, please reach out to firstname.lastname@example.org to disable Twilio's built-in opt-out keyword handling for your account.