Product: Programmable SMS
Phone Number Redaction is enabled for your account. Advanced Opt-Out is not compatible with Phone Number Redaction and should be disabled.
- You have Advanced Opt-Out enabled on your Messaging Service. Advanced Opt-Out requires Twilio to save non-redacted phone numbers of customers who have opted out, and is incompatible with Phone Number Redaction.
- To resolve this issue, your application needs to be able to handle opt-out keyword messages from end users.
- Users who reply STOP, STOPALL, UNSUBSCRIBE, CANCEL, END, or QUIT should be added to a block list in your application to ensure you do not send them any further messages, unless they opt-in again.
- Users who reply HELP or INFO should be sent an informational message about your application or service.
- Users who reply START, YES, or UNSTOP should be removed from your "STOP" block list so they can receive messages from you again.
- Once you are ready to disable Twilio's built-in opt-out handling and process the above keywords in your own application, please reach out to email@example.com to disable all Twilio keyword handling for your account, including Advanced Opt-Out.