Product: Programmable SMS
You sent a message (message SID: SMXXXXX) to a mobile number in a country that requires Alphanumeric Sender ID pre-registration. Our records indicate that you do not have a registered Alphanumeric Sender ID for this country. This can result in lower delivery quality.
If you are sending transactional SMS (like OTP/auth codes, account-related alerts) you should pre-register for the best possible delivery quality.
- The recipient you are sending a message to is on a network that requires alphanumeric sender ID pre-registration, and our records indicate that your sender ID is not registered.
- If your message is marked "undelivered," your message was likely rejected by the mobile network and you will need to register an Alpha Sender ID to improve delivery to that network.
- If your message is marked "delivered," it may have been delivered successfully. However, it is still strongly recommended to register an Alpha Sender ID for the destination country if possible.
- Learn more about Alpha Sender ID registration requirements here.
- Use this form to register a Sender ID for the destination country.
- If you are sending OTP/2FA codes consider using Twilio Verify or Authy which will automatically take care of all applicable registrations.