Product: Programmable SMS
WARNING - 30026
US A2P 10DLC - 70% T-Mobile Daily Message Limit Consumed
As part of the US A2P 10DLC initiative, T-Mobile has instituted a daily message limit. We’re sending you this warning to let you know that you have consumed 70% of your T-Mobile daily limit. Please note that this daily limit is based on the sum of SMS segments and MMS messages you send to T-Mobile subscribers on a 24-hour basis, and is reset daily at midnight PT. When you hit 100% of your daily message limit, you will start to receive error code 30023 for each subsequent message you send to T-Mobile. Those messages will not be delivered, and you must wait until midnight PT to resume message sending.
For more information on T-Mobile daily limit, please refer to T-Mobile daily message limits for long code messaging with A2P 10DLC. For more information on US A2P 10DLC, please refer to US A2P 10DLC Documentation.
Please disregard this warning if you have been approved for the unlimited tier via the T-Mobile Special Business Review process.
Please note that if you have multiple providers sending registered SMS or MMS to T-Mobile on your behalf, this warning might not be accurate.
- You have consumed 70% of your T-Mobile daily message limit for the day.
- No action is required from you.
- To view the warning and errors in the debugger, please visit here.
- To view your daily T-Mobile message limit, please visit Trust Hub - A2P Messaging, select your US A2P brand, and view the details of your TCR trust score (registered customers only).
- To view your daily T-Mobile usage, please use the Messaging Insights tool.