Product: Programmable Messaging
The campaign submission has been reviewed and it was rejected because of provided Opt-in information.
- Opt-in message workflow does not meet the requirements for the specific campaign type.
- Consent is required but not adequately provided or maintained.
- Opt-in information is shared with third-party entities.
- Ensure compliance with Twilio Messaging Policy relating to opt-in
- Detail All Opt-in Methods: Include all methods of opt-in, whether electronic, paper form, in-person verbal opt-in, or other means.
- Provide Necessary Links and Documentation: If opt-in is collected through a paper form or behind a login, supply a hosted link to an image of the opt-in. If the opt-in occurs on a website, provide the relevant link.
- Avoid Third-Party Sharing: Make sure that opt-in information is not shared with unauthorized third parties.
- Ensure Opt-in is Verifable: Each campaign is manually reviewed and needs to be verifable by a human.
Once you have made a change to address the issue, please resubmit the campaign for review.
Additional help resources