Product: Programmable Voice
Your Frontline instance failed to assign a worker after Conversation auto-creation.
- Issue with Frontline routing configuration that caused no worker assigned.
- Conversation might not have been created by the Frontline service. This error indicates that the code is directly using Conversation API to the create the conversation, and Frontline cannot determine the format of the call.
- Something went wrong when the Conversation was created by the Frontline worker or admin.
- Check the Frontline routing configurations.
- If a custom Routing was used, make sure the webhook is going to the right URL.