Product: Programmable Wireless
ERROR - 33201
Raised whenever the requested operation is not permitted.
- Your Account has been suspended and an asynchronous request has been canceled.
- While sending Commands to your SIM, your Command was rejected by its Rate Plan.
- While transferring your SIM to another Account, your request was rejected because the SIM must be
newand the new Account must either be the requesting Account or a Subaccount of the requesting Account.
- While sending a Command, ensure the Rate Plan associated to the given SIM has Commands enabled.
- Contact Twilio Support to help with the SIM transfer.