Product: Programmable Chat
Service instance global actions per second limit exceeded.
- Your application is generating too many actions per second (APS) for Chat service instance either to a specific Chat API endpoint or across different Chat API endpoints
- Note that the APS limit is enforced for commands such as sending a Message or creating a Channel - not Read actions
- Make sure your application (client or backend) uses a good exponential back-off algorithm like the one advocated by Amazon to retry on HTTP 429 (rate limiting) responses
- Reduce the rate of requests and introduce basic rate control, e.g. for user or channel provisioning use-cases
- Reduce number of concurrent requests