Product: Programmable Video
Raised when the Server is unable to create a Room.
- A user attempted to connect to a Room which does not yet exist, and Ad-hoc Rooms are not enabled.
- You may have chosen to enable Room features that are unsupported or not available to your account.
- A server-side error has occurred.
- Make sure Ad-hoc Rooms are enabled in the Video settings for your account in Twilio Console, or create the Room explicitly using the REST API before attempting to connect to it.
- Choose a Room configuration supported by your account.
- If the problem persists, try connecting to another region.