Product: Programmable Video
Raised by the Client or Server whenever a media connection fails or raised by the Client whenever it detects that media has stopped flowing.
- The Client was unable to establish a media connection.
- A media connection which was active failed liveliness checks.
- The flow of media on the connection has ceased.
- The Participant declined permission to use the local network in a Peer to Peer Room.
- If the problem persists in a Group Room, try connecting to another region.
- Check your Client's network connectivity.
- Ensure that Network Traversal Service is enabled for your Configuration Profile and/or Room.
- If you've provided custom ICE Servers then ensure that the URLs and credentials are valid.
- Select LocalNetworkPrivacyPolicy.blockAll on iOS 14+ unless you have permission to use the local network.