Product: Programmable Video
ERROR - 53406
The data channel used by the Data Track had a problem
There was a problem while negotiating with the remote media connection and it was not able to complete the channel creation. This can mean that the subscriber does not support data channels or they can not create it at this moment. This can also happen if the data channel suffers connectivity problems once it was connected.
- The subscriber does not support data channels.
- The subscriber can not open a data channel at this moment.
- The subscriber rejected the data channel.
- ICE connection between the server and the client became disconnected.
- Verify ICE connection.
- Verify that the subscriber supports data channels.
- Verify if the subscriber has reached the maximum number of data channels.