A Map Item with given key already exists in the Map.
- Another Item with the matching Key already exists in this Sync Map, causing a conflict.
- The provided Key parameter is not set correctly.
- Your original Map Item creation request has been sent more than once due to a retrier error.
- Confirm a valid Key parameter is being passed in request, matching your expectation.
- Delete a previous Map Item with the matching Key if you no longer need it.
- Pick a different Key. If your items should be unique, consider using a UUID.