WARNING - 81002
Unexpected event while processing Widget
An unexpected event was received while processing a widget. Studio ignored this event and did not transition to another widget because there was no matching transition available to handle the event.
Note: If the Execution ended correctly, this warning can be ignored.
- A new call, message, or REST API Execution was initiated for a contact address (e.g. phone number) that already has an active Execution.
- An event came in while processing a widget that cannot handle that event (e.g. incoming message received during Run Function widget).
- A hangup for a phone call was detected while processing a widget that does not have a "Hangup" transition (e.g. HTTP Request or Send Message).
- There was no transition that matched the received event.
- Incoming Calls only: Enable Concurrent Calls in the Flow's Trigger widget.
- REST API-triggered Executions: Use Studio REST API v2 to create Executions and end any that are still active for the same contact.
- Return results for Function calls and HTTP requests quickly.
- End any stuck Executions via Twilio Console.