This Twilio product is currently available as a beta release. Some features are not yet implemented and others may be changed before the product is declared as Generally Available. Beta products are not covered by a Twilio SLA. Learn more about beta product support.
This feature is in Public Beta. You can enable the 'Real-time Queues View' from the Pre-Release Features Page.
Real-time Queues View is visible for users with the
Real-time Queues View gives visibility into inbound tasks into your contact center. Metrics are available for the entire contact center and for individual queues within the contact center. The view updates every 1 to 3 seconds.
On top, the metrics show statistics for the entire contact center. In the table, each line represents a single queue and contains metrics for a single queue.
Metrics focused on inbound traffic:
- Active Tasks. Number of tasks that are currently handled by an agent.
- Waiting Tasks. Number of tasks waiting in a queue that no agent is currently handling.
- Longest Wait. The time of the longest waiting task in the queue.
Metrics focused on available agents:
- Available Agents. Number of agents that are currently in an agent status that enables the agent to accept tasks. This includes agents in all statuses that are marked as available. You can have any number of custom statuses that are counted as available.
- Unavailable Agents. Number of agents that are in an agent status that prevents them from receiving tasks. This includes agents in all statuses that are marked as unavailable. You can have any number of custom statuses that are counted as available.
- Offline Agents. Number of agents that are in Offline state. Logged out of Flex.
One agent can be assigned to multiple queues. This means the sum of agents in individual queues may not equal the total number of agents in the aggregate metric. If one agent is assigned to two different queues, then the agent is counted in two queues in the table but only as one in the global statistics.
Developers can take advantage of Twilio Flex programmability to add additional columns into Real-time Queues View. These columns can show static data or dynamic data from Twilio APIs or other data source. See Queues View Programmability article for more details.